Technical Studies - Asthma
- Can HLA-DRB4 Help to Identify Asthmatic Patients at Risk of Churg-Strauss Syndrome?
- Antioxidants may increase the probability of developing allergic diseases and asthma
- Tumour necrosis factor (TNFa) as a novel therapeutic target in symptomatic corticosteroid dependent asthma
Technical Studies - Aseptic Meningitis
- Interferon-gamma and cortisol levels in cerebrospinal fluid and its relationship to the etiology of asepticmeningoencephalitis.
- Intravenous immunoglobulins contain naturally occurring antibodies that mimic antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies and activate neutrophils in a TNF-dependent and Fc-receptor–independent way